Thursday, July 5, 2007

SOOOO I can't figure out how to post pics but heres a link to a page I created so you can see them http://www.flickr.com/photos/9592880@N03/

They don't go in order but thats not important.

Anyway, today I got to stay at the house and float soil samples, which was fun with our homemade float tank, of which pictures will be posted soon. And there is this little black kitten who keeps running into our house (who goes by many names: Conrad, Ambrosious, Mitten, Flash, and Bucket) which is fine by me, but John, the director of the project, isn't so cool with it. It was 8 degrees (Celsius) the past few days and rainy, but we worked through it... needless to say the highlight of my day is the hot tub after our showers at night... and delicious soup from the restaurant we have dinner at: Kaffi Kroker.

That's all for now!

No comments: