Sunday, July 8, 2007

SO today was an amazing day! Besides just bumming around the house and walking around town taking pictures I went horseback riding ... for the first time ever. It was awesome... and my ass is killing me. You can check out tess's pics to see one of me on the horse. The ride was only supposed to be an hour but we got to ride for like and hour and a half all over the countryside and past an AMAZING waterfall. I do have a pic up of the waterfall. (or will if my comp dies before i get to upload them). The weather was nice today to... I was able to sit down by the beach for over an hour and then walk up the small hill behind our house. The water here is so blue, and the sand at the beach is black since its volcanic. There is a small playground I discovered near the house with the same sand in the sand boxes... which are essentially giant kitty litter boxes.... There are cats everywhere! But they all have bells and collars and are extremely friendly. I'm thinking of smuggling one home. Thats all for now...

2 comments:

Kathryn Patterson said...

Glad you're having such a great time; that scenery is amazing. I would not mind have an Icelandic kitty around, but I think US Customs might have issues with you bringing one back. :)

Lesarc2 said...

Good for you going horseback riding! Did you know your mother was quite the equestrian in her youth? Even winning some pretty significant ribbons at horse shows? Anyway, I want to talk to you on the phone so bad. I miss hearing your voice. Think I'll call your cell just to hear your voicemail message! LOL! Off to look at pics now!

Love you more than words can express,
Mom