Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've been working my butt off this past week. We've been at this site called Medalheimur where we have been removing thufars so that we can open the a big cross across the whole site. Thufar removal is a physically intense practice! I have some pics up of whats been going on. I spent today raking grass so that Mike could take it out with the weed wacker... Iceland grass is extremely hard to get rid off... the scythe wasn't enough. So even though we are constantly raking and shoveling, I try not to stop because that's when you feel how cold it is here, around 8 degrees celsius today. We are working a 6 day week this week but I am looking forward to a day off... maybe horseback riding again! Anyway ... check out the new pics, especially the ones of Tess and Pete knife and shovel fighting.

No comments: